Teagan's Blog

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Day 1 of Sweet Potatoes. July 22nd, 2008




Sooo today I got to sample sweet potatoes!! I wasn't too sure about them at first but after a few bites....ohh yeah I love them!

Posted by Jennifer Lewis Welch at 7:14 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (5)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (53)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ▼  July (4)
      • Day 1 of Sweet Potatoes. July 22nd, 2008
      • My first food! July 19th, 2008
      • Happy 4th of July
      • 4 months old - June 28th 2008
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (8)

About Me

My photo
Jennifer Lewis Welch
View my complete profile