Teagan's Blog
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
4 months old - June 28th 2008
4 monhths old today! I weigh 16lbs - 15oz and am 26 inches long
my head is 17 inches in circumference! I'm in the 97th percentile
for all of my measurements.
Jager is my new friend, I enjoy watching him and touching his soft ears.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(5)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(53)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
▼
July
(4)
Day 1 of Sweet Potatoes. July 22nd, 2008
My first food! July 19th, 2008
Happy 4th of July
4 months old - June 28th 2008
►
June
(8)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(8)
About Me
Jennifer Lewis Welch
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment