Teagan's Blog

Thursday, June 26, 2008

June 25th 1st day in JUMPSTER


My first day in the JUMPSTER


I haven't quite figured out how to "jump" in it so I chew on my Lion instead.
Posted by Jennifer Lewis Welch at 6:53 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (5)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (53)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ▼  June (8)
      • "I'm Finished with the photo shoot!!"
      • June 26th, 2008
      • June 25th 1st day in JUMPSTER
      • June 20th, 2008
      • June 14th, 2008
      • June 4th, 2008
      • June 1st, 2008
      • HEAVEN CAN WAIT - June 1st, 2008
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (8)

About Me

My photo
Jennifer Lewis Welch
View my complete profile